Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh Well

Annie received adorable little Puma gym shoes for Christmas. They don't fit her very well one of them is always falling off. I realized this morning when I tried them on her again that it is the same one that keeps falling off. So I decided to look in the toe of the shoe and realized that there was still packing stuffed in the top half inch of the shoe!!! Poor kid has been trying to wear shoes three different times that have paper in the toe!! Oh well...

Annie received a Christmas sing along video that is all of the wonderful songs from the classics like Frosty, Rudolph etc... She loves it so much she pulls on the basket that it is in and says "wa HoHO?" to watch the Ho Ho video, so here it is the end of January and we are still watching a Christmas video daily!! Oh well...

I have yet to take down the outside christmas decorations because it has been so stinking cold and rainy (yes, that is my excuse) so we are officially "that house" on our street! Oh well...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

why do I doubt that even with Christmas decorations still up in January that you are "that house" on youre street? I dont think your house could EVER be "that house"! Its too cute!

the mama said...

My lights are still wound around my porch. oh well.~kris

Gina said...

I dont think you become "that house" till atleast May or June! So I think you still have plenty of time:~)