This child loves her Daddy! When he comes home she runs immediately to the door yelling DaDa!! however when he gets in the house she turns and runs away from him so that he will have to chase her down for a kiss and sometimes not getting one out of her until she sees him kiss me (ill not complain about that). Or if she doesn't hear him come in he whistles for her and then she goes running.She doesn't nap well when Joe is home because she wants to spend time with him. The other day when I put her down for her nap she did her usual routine. Play, throw all her blankets paci and bear out of her bed poo, cry, I come in to change her, give her her things back and she falls asleep. Only this time I had the monitor in my pocket and when I got her out of bed it squealed because I got too close to the receiving end. Annie immediately looked up and said "Dada" I said no its not Dada and she said "Uh Hu Dada" tried to whistle at me to tell me she heard him whistle :o) It was ADORABLE!
He left his dirty gross work hat on the bench in the entry way and yesterday she picked it up and put it on.


3 comments:
She adorable and I love those eyes!
This is too much fun! Well, he is such a good daddy so can you blame her for acting that way?!
great picture of her eyes!
Post a Comment