....and there you will find this!
Mom, Kelly, Annie & I went to Indiana to visit the fam this weekend while the boys went to the cabin at Lake Barkley for a work weekend. We had a great visit with Aunt Reg, Granny Great, Grandpa Neal and thanks to the rain Uncle Joe had plenty of time to spend with us.
Kelly and I went Mushroom hunting with Uncle Joe Saturday morning. These little guys are not anything I could EVER eat especially after flicking the bugs off of them in the woods :o)
Getting the 4-Wheelers ready

We borrowed my cousins old shoes to go out in the muddy woods. I thought my boots were a wonderful fashion statement!


I was the winner I found the most mushrooms
On Sunday Aunt Reg made an AMAZING spaghetti dinner and we decided to use my Great Grandmas China. We had quite a fancy dinner before we left. We all ate too much and were very tired, we got in the car to come home and everyone fell asleep leaving me to drive in the quiet, I couldn't handle it! I had to switch Kelly after just 50 miles because I was too tired!

Annie Girl was very tired as well!
We borrowed my cousins old shoes to go out in the muddy woods. I thought my boots were a wonderful fashion statement!
Annie Girl was very tired as well!

5 comments:
hey, where did that table come from??? love it!
Hey, can I put my name in for that china? It's gorgeous!
Thank you so much for NOT liking the mushrooms! That was a wonderful treat that I did not even pretend like I was going to share with others! YUM!
Oh, and I love the "wise man once said" crack. I'm fairly confident that there's an inside joke involving Big Uncle Joe in there somewhere...
Annabelle, you have wonderful taste! I'm glad you love Gramma's old china, & I'm glad Kayra likes the table.
Post a Comment