Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jeweler

Does anyone have a trustworthy Jeweler? Ours died... seriously, I feel like such an adult saying that sentence. But even seriouser (yes its a word) my wedding ring looks like it has been run over by a train and it needs a good day at the spa :o) So whoever you use and trust do you mind passing on the info to me?

6 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

I really like Richter and Phillips downtown. I need to take my band there too, but I guess I'll wait until after I don't look like a blowfish.

Kimberly said...

That's the one we go to as well.

Betsy said...

My family has used Schultz and Sons for years - love them! They are in Express Way Plaza on Dixie Highway - Fort Wright(ish) (859) 331-2888 - but beware, they are old and may die on you too.

Rachael Neal said...

when we lived in kentucky, we used herzogg jewelers on dixie and buttermilk pike. (across the street from remkes). they always treated us well and my diamonds look as great as ever!

kara h said...

We also use Schulz and Sons and trust them. That's where Drew Melhorn works... and the Schulz son took over so I don't see him dying of old age any time soon! :o)

Plus, if you use them we get a "referal" credit through BNI!

Ashley said...

We use Klasse on 18.