Do you have an excuse for everything? I do, I try to think logically and take responsibility for my actions but its easier on my self esteem if I make up an excuse for a mistake/failure/wrongdoing etc if I have a good excuse :o)
A few weeks ago when I stepped on the scale and it read heavier than I thought it should I thought maybe it was the clothes I was wearing. Then a week later when it crept up a little more I seriously thought I am probably pregnant... today when it read even higher I thought I should call my doctor I probably have a tumor growing huge as a volleyball somewhere and I should have it removed!
In actuality I should probably quit patting myself on the back for the salad I had for lunch when I stop and get Ice Cream for dinner :o( I hear Weight Watchers calling my name again...
Forget-Me-Not Thoughts
1 month ago

2 comments:
Everybody now! Sing along!
"when I up down, touch the ground it puts me in the mood... for food."
It could be my theme.
That was my cradle song...
Post a Comment