Friday, March 30, 2012

Today

Today I woke up with energy


Today I swept bedroom floors and sorted laundry


Today I got ready for my PT appointment


Today I contracted


Today I learned new strengthening exercises


Today I iced my lower back, and entire pelvic area, legs and buttocks all at once... that was cold


Today I met Joe and the girls at the Zoo


Today I contracted


Today I fell asleep on the couch for .2 seconds ruining a potentially very good nap


Today I weeded an entire (however small) flowerbed


Today I wore a maternity belt... therefore stopping the contracting


Today I made fruity pebble crispy treats for a hubby who evidently craves like a pregnant woman


Tonight my baby looks like this
Pantless... pizza sauce face... "crazy hairs" post nap... cheeto stained shirt


Tonight I scrubbed 2 very dirty hineys in the bathtub

...

...

...


Tonight I am tired!






No comments: