So more fun kid stories just to torture them with when they grow up ;o)
Yesterday Annie said while eating breakfast "Mom, this is Munch" (=lunch)
Knowing exactly where she was going with that statement because I wasn't born yesterday I corrected her and said "no this meal is called Breakfast because we just woke up". She adamantly disagreed. After finishing her super healthy breakfast of Trix cereal (I had a weak moment at the store, they were cheap) she stated "I'm done with my Munch, may I have my candy now?"
I just smiled and said "nope but you can have your candy after lunch!"
She also stated to me that morning that Mia was being "de-riculous" instead of ridiculous :o)
Mia has been saying "Aww Man" when something doesn't go her way. Only it comes out "aww Mee" which I love. And she thinks her big sister is so cool. Annie will show her something or do something and she will say "Oh tool Ahnie!"
When I was working one Saturday morning Joe had this conversation with Annie
"I want to watch Curious George"
"Lets see whats on..... how about Mr Rogers?"
"OK! Dad, he says he's my neighbor... but hes not"
The next day in the car when they were recounting this story she said to me "Yeah Mom, he always says "'Hey neighbor'" but hes not our neighbor."

No comments:
Post a Comment