Tuesday, May 3, 2011

He's a Practical Man

He has always said that girls are his lot in life :o) He seems to be embracing it well.

We love our hardworking man. Two or three days a week the girls don't see him at all because he leaves at 7 and doesn't get home until after 11 :o( I'm so glad this is only going to last a year! We are doing our best to fill our Daddyless time around here however I have realized that the man of the house motivates me to do a lot of things like laundry, and grocery shopping... lets just say I had better get off of here and make a grocery list and tend to the full washing machine!

Ill just make a mental note to buy the man some paperweights as a graduation gift ;o)

1 comment:

erin said...

oh my gosh!!!! That is the funniest picture ever. I didn't even see the babies at first. I was just thinking how studious and smart he looked....and then I saw the babies. I laughed so hard! That's great. Work with whatcha got.