Monday, May 9, 2011

Day In The Life Of Us Part I

Its a
Jump on Moms Bed in your Woody Jamies

Drink your milk on Mamas bedroom floor

While Mama packs away 3-6 mo clothes

Play with one hand, chew with the other

While your sister reads a circa 1950's book by the window

Laundry to go down

Laundry to go up

Squirt your sister through the screen door

Play with a "squeezy squeezy" bottle

While Mama makes baby food

Sweet Peach Tea

Crawl in the grass

Pose for a picture

Swing on the tire swing for the first time

Teach the baby sister how to blow a dandelion
kind of morning around here
we will catch up with you after our nap!

3 comments:

krissy said...

1. I always feel like a heel for telling my kids not to jump on the beds. Annie always looks so dejected when you tell her to say yes mame with my kids. I let JP jump when it was only him too. It backfires when there are 4.
2. What is wrong with her eye in the book picture?
3. I LOVE the picture of squish posing!!

Kate said...

Ahh the eye would be a case of bed jumping gone wrong. She was playing with her daddy and a pillow fight ensued and the black eye is a result of contact with the foot board :o( It was baaad. He was very, very unhappy with himself!

Geeg said...

Blog with pics. Awww yes.