Thursday, May 5, 2011

Announcement!!!

That got your attention didn't it?!? Now that I have I would like to take this opportunity to say that I have fed my baby a BOTTLE every 3-4 hours (aside from night time hours) since she was born to this very day. What I meant in my last post is that I fed her nothing in addition to the bottle. You know that transition period when you are introducing solids, and there is no real rhyme or reason to when you give them said food for a little while until you eventually start giving it at a set time and they begin to rely on it. Maybe I am the only one who does it like that, so feel free to pick on me for my method but please don't be alarmed, I feed my children.

I guess I will forgo my post on the fact that all my 2 year old cares to eat is fruit snacks and salad and some days I wonder if she has eaten anything other than the M&M she gets when she poops on the potty!!!

For Aunt GG: The tiny hiny in the skinny jeans bowling with her dada.
Love you all.


No comments: