Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

  • I took the duvet cover off of my comforter to wash it and pack it away in order to get the lighter weight quilt out for the season... then it was 40 degrees last night so I left the down comforter on in its stark white nakedness. I love stark white, my whole bedroom could all be stark white with bright accent colors and as long as the sun was shining in I would be a happy kid.
  • Speaking of happy kid, that is how I woke up because the aforementioned sun was shining in the bedroom windows and my comforter was stark white! (I have lost my mind, I know)
  • Speaking of loosing it, I tried multiple times to log in to blogger and it wouldn't work because I couldn't get my shift button to work. It just wouldn't capitalize! Oh NO! What am I going to do with a broken shift bar??? Oh wait, maybe the caps lock is on and the shift bar is functioning at full capacity... oops.
  • Annie calls Pee "wet" I think its funny and I thought you would too.
  • Mia says "aaahhhh" now when she lays her head down for a hug sometimes and I love it, you would too.
  • Mia ran a fever sunday afternoon into monday morning and I have no idea why. She was pretty stinkin fussy (for her anything fussy is out of the norm) Monday she tortured my poor mother-in-law with her fussiness and tuesday morning it occurred to me that I hadn't fed her anything but bottles since Sunday afternoon, no baby food... hmm do you think its sufficient to say that she was just hungry? Oops, please dont tell her when she gets older that I tried to starve her to death as a baby!
  • Speaking of my baby she will be one year old in just a little more than a month!!! I can't handle it (except that I enjoy older babies vs infants). I am trying to decide how to celebrate. The only thing I know is that I want to make cute cupcakes and do separate parties for each family since both our families are so huge I DO NOT feel like combining them... however it will be June so we could be outside.... oh man back to the drawing board!

6 comments:

kara h said...

Wait, I'm confused. Did you just casually mention that you forgot to feed that baby anything at all for over 24 hours?

Unknown said...

You goose! No she had only bottles no other "foods" as annie would say.

Unknown said...

haha joe is still logged in :o)

Geeg said...

OK here's the deal. You did just casually mention that your baby had just had a bottle in the last 24 hrs. Kara and I are the eldest and we know these things. And why oh why did Joe tell us he was still logged in? I was soo happy to see a blog probably with pics and then there are no pics and just this hungry hungry baby thing. Now I am just confused.

the mama said...

Grandma Nellie would be sooo proud of the fact that you have seasonal bed coverings. She herself did but I've never known anyone else to! Impressed.

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Seasonal Bed Coverings in Stark White

Sounds like a description from a Macy's catalog or something. I'm impressed, too.

Not feeding the baby for 24 hours ---just wait. You'll do MUCH worse than that when they get older. heeheehee