This morning as I was trying to get Annie to stand still while I brushed her hair I decided to tell her a memory story. I have gotten pretty good at this distraction tactic. I start the story with "When mommy was a little girl like Annie..." and it has worked so far distracting her from many things especially just distracting her from her current whining topic. I said "I can remember when I was a little girl and my Daddy w0uld brush my hair with his special hair brush that was just for him" She spun around and said "thats cool mom". Ha!
Speaking of memories Kris and I took the kids to Indiana to visit the fam last week and I love it there so very, very much.
The crick running through my Grandpa's back yard, many a crawdad has been found in here
OH and how we love having you all here, it was great and those pics...well words just can not do them justice. They are just adorable. As is each and every one of those children. WOW love love love
What wonderful memories for you all! A treasure! We were just watching old family video of us with our (little) boys out on Grandpa's farm - seems like so long ago! Now that time is gone for us, but I'm SOOO glad we have those memories too!
I am 29 years old and married almost 6 years now to my wonderful husband Joe. I am a Labor and Delivery RN and I love my profession that allows me to work 1 day a week. However, my full time job is by far my favorite. I stay at home working a full time ministry to my 2 girls Annie & Amelia and it is the most, tiring, frustrating, joyful, amazing blessing & it teaches me Gods grace daily. It is such a joy to be able to spend this time with my girls watching them grow and become the who they are/will be. If you read my blog then you don't have to read my bio to know that cooking, baking & being with alllll of my family is what I like best.
2 comments:
OH and how we love having you all here, it was great and those pics...well words just can not do them justice. They are just adorable. As is each and every one of those children. WOW love love love
What wonderful memories for you all! A treasure! We were just watching old family video of us with our (little) boys out on Grandpa's farm - seems like so long ago! Now that time is gone for us, but I'm SOOO glad we have those memories too!
Post a Comment