Monday, April 4, 2011

Been Truckin'

Joe's sisters bought their boys new power wheel trucks and when you add trucks to the 4-wheeler that Gram already had the 3 cousins ride for hours!



Have you met my 2 year old? I had to post this picture because it is the sad reality of my life right now. When she makes faces like this that are usually accompanied by some nasty sort of exclamation like "mine" or "no" I like to act all surprised like its the first time she has ever acted like that :o)

Oh wait... there's the beautiful dear child I am used to! My little angel... don't you see her halo?




3 comments:

Geeg said...

ACTUALLY THERE ARE JUST NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THAT CUTENESS. ADORABLE.

Megan said...

Ha, that last one could pass for a trucker with a cig sticking out of her mouth. :)

krissy said...

I was going to say the same thing as Meg!