Monday, November 2, 2009

A Great Weekend

This past weekend was full of fun and surprises for our family. Friday we had a small version of the Harvest/Costume party at my parents house. There were supposed to be about 100 people in attendance however with rain in the forecast Mom and Dad cut it down to just us kids and their small group. We all had fun dressing up and competing in the costume contest. Although I voted for my adorable little fire breathing dragon JP, my favorite costume ensemble was Jen and her sister who dressed their 5 children up as fruit and the ladies wore t-shirts saying "Fruit of the Womb"! Very creative and VERY adorable!
Saturday morning I felt the sudden need to take Annie shopping while her daddy had basketball practice and got new wheels put on his big manly truck! Annie and I joined Joe in the afternoon and she sported her new t-shirt that I bought her that morning.


Thats right friends Zuerner baby #2 is within :o) Joe and I are SUPER excited! We have been wanting to add on to our family for what seems like a really long time. However I just stopped nursing Annie in July. I actually got pregnant in August and miscarried in September. I didn't know that I was pregnant until I started miscarrying and so it wasn't a difficult loss for me, more of a sad disappointment that I missed the opportunity to be pregnant. I knew that the Lord had a plan for our family and was VERY grateful to Him that I was able to get pregnant again right away. So Annie is due to be a big sister sometime around the 4th of July!

10 comments:

gretchen said...

Congratulations!!!! Very exciting news!

The Talberts said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! :)

Kentucky Kate said...

Yea!!! I'm sorry you lost the last one, but having another right away definitely lessens the disappointment. Lillie is a "right after" baby too. How wonderful, thrilling and exciting!

Le said...

What a blessing! I am so happy for you. Cute way to share the news!

Ashley said...

Congratulations to your family.

Susan Holt Simpson said...

WHAT! I just KNEW on Friday night - you were glowing - didn't I tell Steve?!?!

Sweet Big Sister looks a tiny bit bewildered? hahaha

Congratulations to you all,

s

the Pie family said...

congratulations!! very exciting! :)

Rachael Neal said...

congrats!!!! how far apart will they be?

Gina T. said...

That is awesome news! Congrats and I look forward to meeting your new little one. Maybe this little blessing will share Levi's birthday. July 7th.

Kimberly said...

I'm so thrilled for you that I'm crying!!! What a blessing! God is so good!!!