Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Brain Is Doing Overtime

I know that two posts in one day is a little over zealous however I had to share some thoughts. Oh! Ill use bullets!

  • I have already cleaned the whole downstairs and finished the laundry, I have my fall scented candle burning and I have been laying on the couch with a stuffy head for the past 2 hours except when I have had to get up to pee which is annoyingly often, I didn't think that was supposed to happen this early!
  • While creating my baby due date ticker they had one for breastfeeding and it wasn't a countdown to when you would be free from doing so! AND you had the option to add a picture...no thanks!
  • While looking around on Babycenter.com (because why not) I found the term "Elimination Communication" which was defined as "natural infant hygiene" aka infant potty training... silly people.

3 comments:

The Talberts said...

Ha. Our conversation would be pretty back and forth if we ever sat down and just talked. When I read this, I first thought, "Oooh. I want a breastfeeding ticker." Ha.
Ben's cousin does EC with her little girl .. it's not for me, but she loves it. I remember the first time I heard of it, I thought it was the craziest idea I'd ever heard. But hearing someone else's positive experience with it helped me see a different viewpoint. I still wouldn't do it, but I can see how it would be rewarding if you had the time to devote to just one little one's needs.

I still can't believe you're pregnant! I'm so excited. You Glenn girls! :)

Kate said...

O I know Sandy Dostal did EC with at least her oldest girl. Joe actually admitted the other day how he could see it working because we ALWAYS know when she is getting ready to poop. I just didn't know it had a name and such a dumb one at that :o) And don't worry, I thought of you too when I saw the breastfeeding ticker hehe :o)

running shoes said...

So excited your pregnant!!!