Friday, November 20, 2009

Don't Yell At Me Rosie

My precious little baby has become a screamer! What have I done? When I tell her no and put my hand in front of her to stop her from touching, picking up, going too far, she yells ...EH! And then... she swings at me! She attempts to push my hand away and yell! :o( Oh my sweet sweet baby girl, where have you gone? She has also shortened Mama for yelling purposes to just MA! No lie as I typed it she was yelling it at me so I could put her sock on. Sock is another word that I wish that I could tell you she says however it is not one that I can type you would just have to hear the clicks and sounds she makes when she is trying to say sock. Anyway I am happy/sad to say that there is some serious discipline action going on here today. As well as spending more time paying attention to her so that she doesn't feel the need to yell at me all the time and encouragement for obeying. We will see how it goes over, so far its a little better.

5 comments:

Le said...

just wait until she is 3:)

kara h said...

nice "rosie" placement!

Kimberly said...

HEY! I've got a Rosey! He's a NOSEY-ROSEY, though. Not a sassy one...although I know my day is coming! My Rosey is just into everything.

joehendrix said...

OK, who's Rosie?

Kate said...

I have no idea who Rosie is its something mom always said to us. :o)