
I found these nasty little meals on sale at Kroger and thought that they would be nice in a pinch when I need to find something for Annie quickly. Well laziness set in quickly and I gave one to her and she LOVED it! She begs for them, she gets in the pantry and brings them to me 5 times a day. She wants them for every meal and I can barely get her to to eat anything else. I hate it! They seem so processed and smelly. So I decided to try to replicate them. Her favorite two are chicken and vegetables with stars and turkey with vegetables and rice. So I bought some stars (there is something very fun about tiny star shaped pasta) and some frozen peas and diced carrots. I boiled a chicken breast and added some cream of chicken soup. Diced the chicken and mixed it all together and it made about 7 servings of soup! It was cheaper although only slightly however it smells AMAZING! I told Joe that if she wouldn't eat them that I would, however she did eat one today at lunch and I was SOO happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment