Saturday, April 4, 2009

Uninspired

I am feeling very low on creativity right now. I have to be inspired to blog and I just haven't been thinking in blog titles lately :o) So instead I think I will just catch you all up on what has been going on and that way maybe I will feel free to blog whatever I please after that is out of the way.

1. The trip to Indiana last wednesday - friday with Kris and the kids was WAYYYY fun! We had the best time staying with "Big Uncle Joe" and visiting with the Aunts and Grandparents. My Grandpa broke his back when he passed out from low blood pressure about a month ago and he is slowly healing from that as well as trying to figure out what is going on with his heart. It was good to spend time with him and give him a change of pace for his day. He enjoyed seeing the kids and they love playing at his house with his tractors.


And I climbed to the top of the grain bin and stood up! I nearly wet myself, I couldn't look up!
We spent the afternoon at my grandmas house watching Dora and JP play and cuddling with babies. Granny still has that touch!


Annie girl with Granny Great

2. Kellys 21st birthday party on Saturday the 28th was a huge success. We had so much fun preparing for it (Kara did all the work) and I was so proud of everyone for dressing up! The house looked amazing with all the decorations.


3. Joe, Annie and I went with our friends Andrew and Tiffany to Peoria Ill Sunday-Thursday. Tiff's parents have a house on Spoon Lake and we enjoyed 5 days of doing absolutely nothing! It was freezing cold (there was 2 inches of snow sunday) and we bundled up and enjoyed the pretty lake view, watched movies, played games and ate way too much. Plus my dear friend Tiffany announced that she is pregnant (who isn't these days?) with her first so we spent the week talking babies, pregnancy, parenting and everything in between! Annie started scooting around on the floor while we were gone. It was kind of odd because you couldn't actually see her moving, but suddenly you would realize that she was 3 feet away from where she was before and she never rolled.


4. Last but no least... Annie Girl has decided to crawl! I couldn't believe my eyes!! I just sat there with my mouth hanging open, my whole body was tingling like it was the most riveting thing I have ever seen! Sadly no pictures yet.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I saw your little tiny bitty thing of a baby this morning and wanted to take her home and keep her myself. I would have had to wrestle Joe to the floor though and I thought out of the kindness of my heart I would just let him keep her. :) She's SO cute and so little!