Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Your Gona' Miss Me When I'm Gone"

Kris and I are headed up to visit the Indiana family for a few days. I have been both looking forward to it and dreading it for the past 3 days. I am excited about seeing the fam. However I can't think of when I have ever left my husband for 3 days before in the long history of our 3 year marriage! Once I went with my parents for a long weekend to Indiana, however when we got there, guess who was there to surprise me! My husband got out of whatever it was that he had to do and joined us for our trip!
Last night as we were going to sleep I said "what will you do here for 2 nights without me?" To which he replied "Eat Mexican food and sleep in the middle of the bed every night!" Grrrr I oughta hide all 6 of his precious feather pillows and strip the bedsheets, just to make him miss me a little! But don't worry I wont :o)

2 comments:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

I don't know, Kate...that sounds like it might reap a benefit - lots of laughs!

Have a great time!

the mana said...

Next time hide the bacon- that will fix his wagon!