Thursday, February 5, 2009

Snow Fun

Yesterday I went to Krissy's house because I have yet to play in all of this snow and I needed to satisfy my desire to sled! She has just the right size hills at her house, you know not too extreme where you can sled down with children but still manage to make it back up with a two year old who can barely move in all their snow gear. I thought I was going to wet myself a couple of times once when Kris, Dory, Me & JP all loaded onto the sled and it wouldn't budge! And again when JP and Kris walked down this steep hill (following animal tracks in the snow of course) and then they couldn't get back up. At one point Kris fell and pulled JP down with her and he face planted in the snow! He thought it was great fun as he yells "Persevere Mommy!" when they were attempting for the 4th time to climb the hill.
Here are just a few pictures for your enjoyment of the babies & the kids enjoying Hot Cocoa after freezing cold fun in the snow!These two babies are the exact same length and weight although they are 5 weeks apart. I think Annie Girl carries it all in her cheeks and Anella has it all in her thighs!







Happy to have chocolate
Seriously working on getting the fluff into her mouth with each drink

3 comments:

The House of Schwartz said...

Hey Katie! Adorable pictures :) I finally made a blog and joined the 21st century. http://megartrose.blogspot.com/
woohoo!!!!

Megan Schwartz

krissy said...

I love how ticked they look in the first shot! I need these pics, just e-mail me one of the two of them and the one of Dory at the end.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie! Just found your blog and glad for it:)You Glenns have some major cuteness running through your veins!!!:)

caro