You guys have something to look forward to, as I have been making deserts for the different meals I have been invited to, & have been getting rave reviews. What will it be? Angelfood cake, Key Lime Pie, Double chocolate brownies? Only the Shadow knows.
We might have a bit of a problem at the house, the carpet that is supposed to be put in downstairs was backordered, so there's that, but at least the desert will be good as we walk across the plywood floors.
Just remember the most important rule. Desserts are so good they deserve 2 s's. A desert is what a meal without a dessert is like! I prefer key lime pie and I am very curious about how you mastered this dessert! Suspicious even!
wait, what am I missing here? Is someone staying in uncle Joe's not finished house and eating his pie? WHy was I not invited? And I am with you on the spell check Joey.
Melissa, it is just Pam and my brother Joe! Katie (truly our oddest offspring) many years ago began calling me, 'the mama', or 'not the mama', depending upon her mood I presume. It stuck and now others refer to us this way and what is sad...we refer to ourselves this way!
Oh my word you all crack me up! I dont get on here for 2 days and I get more comments than ever before. Kris-Yes the momma was from that show. I hated it so instead of not the momma I used the momma. Melissa - We love getting comments from the Uncle and the Momma because they love us enough to get on here and read our silly thoughts. Joey- I am torn between staying here with my Husband and coming up there to party with you all!!! I am so sad because I want to do both!
I am 29 years old and married almost 6 years now to my wonderful husband Joe. I am a Labor and Delivery RN and I love my profession that allows me to work 1 day a week. However, my full time job is by far my favorite. I stay at home working a full time ministry to my 2 girls Annie & Amelia and it is the most, tiring, frustrating, joyful, amazing blessing & it teaches me Gods grace daily. It is such a joy to be able to spend this time with my girls watching them grow and become the who they are/will be. If you read my blog then you don't have to read my bio to know that cooking, baking & being with alllll of my family is what I like best.
11 comments:
You guys have something to look forward to, as I have been making deserts for the different meals I have been invited to, & have been getting rave reviews. What will it be? Angelfood cake, Key Lime Pie, Double chocolate brownies? Only the Shadow knows.
We might have a bit of a problem at the house, the carpet that is supposed to be put in downstairs was backordered, so there's that, but at least the desert will be good as we walk across the plywood floors.
I NEED SPELL CHECK!
Just remember the most important rule. Desserts are so good they deserve 2 s's. A desert is what a meal without a dessert is like!
I prefer key lime pie and I am very curious about how you mastered this dessert! Suspicious even!
I love this popcorn and so does grandpa Neal!
wait, what am I missing here? Is someone staying in uncle Joe's not finished house and eating his pie? WHy was I not invited?
And I am with you on the spell check Joey.
Oh no! Who told Krissy about the party at Joey's?!
Wait. Who are joehendrix and the_mama?
Thats the way any good Valentine's day begins. Yummy.
This frightens me....What is made in the big bowl with that somewhat medical looking tool???
Why does everyone else seem to know what this is about?
Melissa, it is just Pam and my brother Joe!
Katie (truly our oddest offspring) many years ago began calling me, 'the mama', or 'not the mama', depending upon her mood I presume. It stuck and now others refer to us this way and what is sad...we refer to ourselves this way!
didn't it start with that old show with the talking dinosaurs? The baby one threw things and yelled, "Not the mama!" So we started calling you that.
Oh my word you all crack me up! I dont get on here for 2 days and I get more comments than ever before. Kris-Yes the momma was from that show. I hated it so instead of not the momma I used the momma.
Melissa - We love getting comments from the Uncle and the Momma because they love us enough to get on here and read our silly thoughts.
Joey- I am torn between staying here with my Husband and coming up there to party with you all!!! I am so sad because I want to do both!
Post a Comment