This is the only picture I could find to use. These are our dear friends that we grew up next door to, we are all acting like we have big pregnant bellies like Laura (the one in the middle). We are at Joelie and Kerrys wedding December 2007. I had to post this picture to announce that I officially fit back into that dress!!!!! It was one of my goals. I got it on sale and I LOVED it and then I got pregnant the very next month and I haven't worn it since. Just wait... I have the PERFECT chance coming up soon, only problem is I have a little more cleavage now :o)
Forget-Me-Not Thoughts
1 month ago

5 comments:
oh i remember that dress!! it is super super cute, so exciting :-) and a lil more cleavage never hurt anyone
oh, how encouraging :) I'm once again heading in the opposite direction and putting away all the skinny clothes. I love the reason, but it's always more fun to shrink than to grow.
Was there a black and white theme at the wedding? Just kiddin'
Congratulations! I was really excited a couple of weeks ago when I realized that I fit into the maternity pants that I could never actually wear while pregnant. The dress, though, is gorgeous.
Is it bad to be jealous of you fitting back into your dress (which you look AMAZING in, btw, faux pregnant belly and all) when I haven't even HAD my baby yet?
Post a Comment