Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh be careful little bloggers what you say

Well as a big swift kick in the ol' pants, here it is 24 hours after writing my last post and my child was up 4 times in the night and my car got backed into yesterday by one of Joe's BB players! I supposed God wanted to take me down a few notches off my "nice things" kick. I'm off to the auto body shop, my car is going to think that is its new home!

2 comments:

The Talberts said...

What?! Your poor car.
If it makes you feel any better, I was up with Eli all night, too. And a shopping cart took out one of the headlights on our van.
I hope you get your car back soon.

The House of Schwartz said...

Hold on to all those things lightly... truly they are in God's hands. Bummin' that is frustrating.