Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Very Busy Day

Can you guess from this picture of dust bunnies on the stairs what I did today? How do those get there?! I mean what do they expect sweeping more than once a month?!

After going to the gym and laying Annie down for a 3 hour afternoon nap (!) I tackled the bunny invasion. I cleaned for hours on end and accomplished getting the salty boot tracks mopped off of the hardwood floors downstairs. Most of the laundry done (yes I am still a get it all done in one day girl). I dusted, fluffed, swept and mopped until it was time to leave for Joe's BB Game. Once we were back home and husband was fed it was 10:30 and there was the mop and bucket in the bathroom which had yet to be touched. So I pulled back my sleeves and gave the bathroom a quick but thorough scrub. It was very nice to wake up to a bleach smelling bathroom! I have to work today and I am going to start women's bible study tomorrow at church. So I am SO happy to have the house clean before I am gone doing other things. The only room left to conqure is the office and it is even more frightening than the dust bunny invasion.... the paper stack invasion!!!

A good little girl playing while I finished up cleaning... although she wasn't very happy to accommodate, she kept yelling at me. :o(

4 comments:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

I have dust bunnies that live on the stairs that must be cousins to yours - the resemble each other! How do they get there? One of the great mysteries of life at home.

Will you come to my house and clean? Then make pretzels?

s

The House of Schwartz said...

I have those same dust bunnies and they multiply quickly, especially on hardwood floors! Amen to what Sweet Annabelle said...what are they made of anyway? Wait don't answer that!

krissy said...

Man I love her cheeks.
Since you ladies are obviously breeding the bunnys you must be responsible for mine. Better get over here and take them back to your houses. Bring your ladders, they like to swing like circus bunnies from my fans.

The Talberts said...

I guess we all have dust bunnies, judging from the previous comments. Libby stuck one in her nose a few nights ago. We didn't know it, though. She kept sneezing and grabbing at her nose. Well .. picking her nose, really. Finally she said, "Wibby have fuzz in nose." Ben had to pull what looked like a dust bunny out of her nose with tweezers.
I really ought to go clean the floors. What am I doing on the internet?