Now to more serious matters, while I was at work Annie Girl has decided to cry... the whole time... She cried off and on this morning while in the nursery during women's bible study also! Its kind of upsetting because she is such a goodnatured baby. And I do leave her at some point multiple times during the week either with family or in the playroom at the gym. So why all of the sudden is she crying?
FYI I treated myself to a Mediterranean Veggie sandwich today from Panera. YUM, I had never had one of these before however people I love have said how good they are, so I decided to try!
I will leave you with this picture of my big girl, I forgot to add it yesterday. I loved how her little feet were sticking up in the air with her socks that matched her outfit.

5 comments:
What I wanted to say was:
HAHAHA! tribal yell!!
I'm sick of everyone else eating that sandwich without me.
Obviously Annie girl wants to be left with me and won't have a moments peace until it happens.
Actualy, I'm pretty sure it's me that Annie wants.
And we all know that The Son USED to be a really goodnatured baby. Now all he does is cry if someone isn't holding him. Even if The Daughter is the one lugging him around before I can catch her (yes, it finally happened), he's a happy boy. Otherwise SCREAMING. He actually lost his voice last night he screamed so long. he's killing me. Pretty sure they're in that phase. Why hasn't sweet little Nella joined in on the screaming???
If I had your job I think I would just cry every day!!! I love hearing about babies being born!
I hope you got paid as a doctor then...ha ha
Post a Comment