I love Sams Club! Not in the same way my father loves Sams Club because his affair is just sick. I love it like a normal person :o) I (gaurd JP's eyes) HATE buying stupid things. Thats right I said Hate and Stupid in the same sentence! Stupid things being trash bags, zip lock baggies, TP etc. When Joe and I got married we made a Sams trip to purchase these annoying sundries. Slowly (very slowly when just 2 people are using them) we had to replace the things we had purchased, however today I found one that had lasted us the very longest. I am proud to announce that a Sams box of Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles lasted us exactly 3 years!! Haha! I was making a salad dressing that you use the chicken flavoring out of the ramen and then you brown the noodles for a yummy salad topping! When I went to the pantry it was the last package :o(
No comments:
Post a Comment