Thursday, February 26, 2009

5 Months


Remember how I said when Annie was 2 months old that I would post a monthly picture? Well at month 3 I forgot and at month 4 I didn't have my camera. So here it is, 5 months old and she is sooo different than she was at 2 months. She is sitting up, assisted of course, she loves to chew on her hands and drool ALL OVER! She is ticklish and LOVES baths! Her absolute favorite pastime is having her legs bare :o) If she is tired or fussy all we have to do is get her naked legs out and she is immediatly a happy girl. Her right tear duct is still blocked and continues to give me grief as it is always crusty and needs wiping & massaging. We are really loving getting to know her cute little personality. I love that she is so smiley because whenever we are in public and someone talks to her she shoots them a smile and they just get so excited. I actually rode down in the elevator at the hospital yesterday with an RN at the end of her shift and she said that it made her terrible day all better! Whatever we can do to help! Anyway I think she still looks surprisingly the same as she did when she was first born. I have been scrapbooking her birth and first few weeks pictures, and I am astonished with how much she still looks the same just older!

1 comment:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

I'd love to snurf that Baby's cheeks! She's a treasure, Kate - what a blessing to you and Joe!