I just put the girls down for nap and I find myself reflecting on the morning, not really knowing what got done and thinking of all there is I should be doing.
I am loving the girls at this age and holy cow this weather! I feel like I am neglecting their creativity because I am just so very blah! And I feel bad about it, I get even "downer" when I think about the heat that is coming and how much more I will loathe the outside and the baby that is coming and how strapped to home I think I am going to be.
I have no idea what this 3rd baby will bring. Maybe I will just strap her on and she will be along for our ride. I sure hope so. I am trying to envision it that way so that when she gets here maybe my positive forethought will inspire me. Its like they tell you in college if you picture yourself in the room that you will be taking the test in while you study you will do better. I don't know if it worked, maybe I would have failed if I hadn't done it ;o)
I am also trying to picture myself going for a walk every morning after her feeding and before the girls get up. You know in a perfect world where Joe has no place to be and everyone cooperates with this scenario :o)
But as I sit here adding to the list to do laundry & call the insurance company, hospital, and pay bills I realized that I have already cleaned a bathroom, made granola, fed children, clothed children, spent more than 20min outside for my daily vit D and colored about 3 pages of Strawberry Shortcake characters. So the fact that I could no longer stay upright at 11:30 and suggested a movie instead of a nice stimulating game of some sort before nap doesn't seem so bad. I am just glad the plan is to go hang out at Grammys tonight!

2 comments:
I think if the day ends at Grammy's you've redeemed yourself of any blah day.
Love you. Hand in there. You're just at the end, that's all.
hang
(unless the girls are being naughty and then you can use the hand. hehe.)
Post a Comment