Wednesday, May 30, 2012

35 weeks



Took this picture because I saw another picture of myself taken today by my friend Jess and I looked so ridiculously huge that I had to take some more to see for myself if I was really that huge...yep I am! ;o)

The girls find taking baby belly pictures quite hilarious between me trying to get them to look at the camera and smile in the mirror and not either 1. turn around and look directly at me or 2. smile and primp at themselves :o)

Its 6am and I have been up for 3 hours now. It went from cold symptoms to contracting to laying awake in bed thinking of everything I should get done soon. Soon for me translates into today.

I washed a load of preemie clothes and bassinet sheets yesterday, today I think Ill wash the newborn stuff and move Mias clothes to Annies room and put all the clothes away.

I found swaddle diapers on sale at Target yesterday as the girls and I were meandering through picking up some odds and ends so I grabbed 2 packs. When I got home it occurred to me that 80 diapers would only last about a week with a newborn and since seeing all the tiny preemie clothes and swaddle diapers I have had sweet tiny newborn on the brain.

I need to clean my room also. There are 3 storage boxes of clothes and stacks of homeless laundry that needs to be put away before I can fit a bassinet into my room.

It also occurred to me that our infant car seat broke when I took it apart to wash it, so I should probably look into if it can be fixed or not since they don't tend to let you take a baby home from the hospital without a car seat.

Tonight I'll back to taking the Tylenol PM that I tried out Sunday and Monday night... I liked them :o)


4 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

I can't believe you are so close! And contractions usually mean something for you don't they? In my mind you are ions ahead of me, because in pregnancy time, 2 1/2 weeks is forever. But if you have your baby soon, I might panic a little.

the ashley family said...

A baby? you're having a baby? who knew all this discomfort would bring such joy!! yay!!

Pocket said...

You look amazing! Maybe we'll have our babies on the same day :) hang in there, Mama!

the mama said...

You look precious! And so do my grands! Leave me something to do on Saturday!