Annie has been sleeping for the past year in the bottom piece of the bunk beds that Joe's sisters used when they were little. We were very blessed by Joe's mom that she keeps everything in the world and still had them stored away in her basement. Although we have no intention of letting Mia out of her cage baby bed any time soon, I have decided that it is one thing that we can knock off the to do list before baby gets here.
Annie was more than excited that this was happening
Mia can't climb up into Annie's bed by herself yet which I don't foresee lasting the rest of the week!
Turns out the side rails for the second bed are M.I.A but Joe went ahead and built the loft bed with the ones we had and we will make new ones when Mia is ready to move in. Right now I just have a glorious huge space for putting toys and making awesome tents!
Its the shortest little bunk bed in the entire world. It only stands about 4 feet high. Annie can't even walk under it without having to duck her head.
And I know that the double side rails seems redundant, however after trying to sleep in the same room/bed as Annie a few weeks ago in Indiana and witnessing her thrashing, moving, crawling, rolling and everything shy of leaping out of bed while she sleeps I just felt more comfortable having the extra height.

3 comments:
a minature bunk bed is perfect for your minature girls!!
That first picture of Annie - oh, girl!
Those are the very best pictures of a happy happy girl! And, Krissy is right!
Post a Comment