This is what they were doing when Annie asked that I get the camera and take their pictures
This is the child that gets asked "You know you are a crazy woman right?" a million times a day This is the child that has decided she is a photo bug and will pose with many fun faces for me
These are the itty bitty toes that get a request for paint nearly every morning.
This is a Daddy threatening to roll a huge brush pile over on a baby pretending to care
This is the aforementioned crazy woman choosing to sit on the weed eater and ride it and her big sister that chose the (still plugged in) hedge trimmer. We called that game quits pretty quick, you know, after laughing and taking pictures of course!

3 comments:
the last picture of annie is to DIE for!!
I can't believe she loves having her picture taken now! Next thing you know Mia will love kisses!
I hope you get this. I LOVE all of these pics. They are such a hoot. Just give those girlies a yard and some power tools and they are happy. LOVE YOU
Post a Comment