As I was grunting and groaning trying to get out of Annie's bed tonight after good night kisses she said "your baby is heavy!" I appreciated her awareness of my current cross to bear :o)
Just for the personal history segment of my blog I am 31 weeks today. I am feeling much better pelvis wise its now down to a much more realistic manageable level of careful position change and such. The belly is so very, very, uncomfortable. I can't remember feeling so sore in certain spots from a baby's position but man its there this time. I am carrying SO high! I wont say this too loud but she is definitely leaving my lower half alone, no soreness there, she is just floating and jammed up in my rib cage!
She still has no name although I have narrowed it down to a few favorites and will leave it at that until she is born. I am overly worried about delivering earlier than 36 weeks this time for no good reason at all except for something to worry about. The Dr's have all said they will have me start coming in earlier for my weekly visits and keep an eye on me. The sad part is that there are things around 35-36 weeks that are on my calendar that I would like to be able to commit to doing and I just simply do not have the confidence in myself to not go into labor! So sadly I will probably not be going to Indiana for my cousins graduation celebration and Joe's cousins wedding in Lexington is still up in the air even though its closer I really don't want to go into labor there either!
I love Mia's attempts at funny faces
Matching Big sister, Little Sister shirts I picked up on sale at Carter's. I couldn't resist!
Mom, this is where you stop reading, you wont appreciate the topic of the next paragraph.
Small unwelcome house guests... they have decided my house is a good place to come and stay. Well they are being evicted and if they don't heed the warnings posted in 8 various places throughout my kitchen and basement they will regret it! I didn't go for Mrs nice homeowner, I went for the kill! I want them GONE! TONIGHT!
I associate mice with uncleanliness which I know is simply not true, its just how I feel. However I found droppings in the bin of laundry soaps and stain removers in the laundry room... you cant get much cleaner than a recently organized (yes Kara, even the laundry soap gets organized!) & cleaned out Rubbermaid tote of SOAP & BLEACH!




1 comment:
thank you for the warning...I bravely weighed in on the assault. I'm proud of you. Take no prisoners!
That bathroom mirror is the perfect place for cute pictures of all three of my granddaughters.
I'm glad you've decided to stick close to home from 35 weeks on. It's too uncomfortable to ride for more than 20 minutes!
Post a Comment