So Im not sure if its the Tylenol PM's I have been poppin regularly at bed time since last week or if I have hit the pre-delivery high, but I am feeling good! I swear, ever since thursday I have had so much energy. I have lost the need to nap, the desire is even gone most days. I have been nesting, nesting, nesting, and going, going, going. Coming up with things to do and people to see and since Saturday night this has all been accompanied by fairly regular (every 6-10min) not painful whatsoever contractions.
So we will just have to wait and see how this goes.
In the mean time here are a few of Amelias latest:
Mia for months now has been saying randomly throughout the day "shoo lee la Bell". We have no idea what this means however she finds herself amused when she declares it. However we have finally cracked the code and it feels like a language breakthrough! You see Annie thinks that in the Marry Poppins song with Jane and Michael singing their advertisement that they say "put toots in your bed" instead of "toads in your bed". Therefore she declares "toots in your bed" whenever she passes gas... well evidently in Mia language "shoo lee la bell" is toots in your bed, because last week she was in bed with us and tooted and screamed it and laughed at herself. :o) And sure enough, now when the song plays she screams right along with Annie, Jane and Michael "Shoo lee la bell"!
She also says the word truck with an F which Joe hates, yet she says sit with an SH and he thinks that is hilarious... fathers, who gets 'em?
Ill have some good pictures for you tomorrow because Annie and I did a pretty cute craft today and I need to take some pictures of her with them to share with you all.

2 comments:
15 rdreneOh, I am so happy you cracked the code!!! Call Paul or Rachel and ask them if it's french?
Glad to see it was actually a pre-delivery high. Congrats Mama!
Post a Comment