Annie did fall off my bed but I caught her halfway down. I sent her downstairs as I was finishing up in my room and she started screaming, I found her on the stairs and I am pretty sure she electrocuted herself on the light switch that is still lacking a cover...oops! She seemed fine the rest of the day :o) When I told her she had to wait to watch her movie she managed to shove 3 dvd's into the player while I was in the basement doing laundry! I have to say that one saving grace is friends and family who love us enough to bring us dinner. It is really nice to feel like you have it together when there is a warm meal on the table at dinner time.
Forget-Me-Not Thoughts
1 month ago

5 comments:
That is the sweetest picture! Was she reading aloud?
that is a cute picture!
It sounds to me like you need to sit down woman!!! 4 loads of laundry is 3 too many. cool it!! (consider me Kara until she gets back.)
You are outdoing all of us moms who didn't just have a baby!!!! Quit makin' us look bad. 4 Loads of Laundry. In one day??? LOL
you are crazy! I cant believe you got so much done! You did more than survive your first day w/o Joe--you outdid me and I have no excuses anymore esp. w/ Nicholas sleeping so much :-)
LOL!!! Re: tv as a distraction - do you what you need to do, sister.
Post a Comment