My amniotic fluid levels are at 25cm which is the highest side of normal, they will rescan me in 2 weeks and make sure they are still ok but other than that no further testing which would mean a 3 hour glucose test for no real reason since my one hour was 84 (way normal) and I have no personal or family history of gestational diabetes! I received this latest picture of my little one, can you see her face with her little hands bunched up under her cheeks? Its not a very good picture but its something to take home which is always fun :o)

She is head down instead of sideways which makes Momma very happy however surprisingly not any more comfortable :o( I was hoping that when she turned I would no longer have this crazy intense pain under my right rib but I suppose that is not going to happen. I am 34 weeks today and I think that this picture is long overdue.

This picture was taken in our den/office. Its a nice cozy room that is 3 steps down off of the kitchen. There is a bathroom and Kellys room and the garage and basement access all through this room and we recently got the office desks computer things unpacked and set up so my wireless connection is now MUCH faster and I am able to do more on the computer again without "borrowing" a connection from the neighbors shhhh :o)

Here is a precious little stinker that posed for a picture for me momentarily in the den next to the wood burning stove. I actually meant to get a picture of the stove also so that you could appreciate its wonderfulness but then I (naturally) focused in on my little girl :o)
She got a MUCH needed haircut last night and did fairly well sitting on my lap. She was weirded out and annoyed by the stylist being so close to her but we made it through and are better because of it! The dirty mullet was getting out of control and now she is my precious little girl again! Which makes me happy after about 2 weeks of crazy psycho monster baby who would throw a fit at the drop of a hat! She was Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde with "yes mam" one minute and screaming on the floor the next! I couldn't make her happy with anything I tried! Yesterday and today have been much better and she is actually her funny little self again. She started saying Yes mam without me even teaching her, I have her say "yes mamma" when I am giving her instructions but she came up with yes mam on her own and would even shorten it to "yeah mam" sometimes :o)
She declares that she sees the swings and slides at any park we drive by and says "Ohhhh Kiiiidds" even when there aren't any there :o)
Gramps is her new best friend and she calls him "Mamps"
When we go to the grocery store she points at the Folgers Coffee cans and says "mus mus" because my dad feeds Musket out of them when he is in the house so that his ears dont hang into the water and make a big mess :o) It took me a few minutes to realize why she was calling coffee mus mus!
4 comments:
You look great!
Hooray for your belly picture! I can't believe you're 34 weeks already...so close! Annie is so precious. Thanks for the update!
I can't believe you're 34 weeks either.
That picure of Annie is PRECIOUS!
Love all the pics!! You look wonderful and what a precious picture of your little Annie. I am sure the fireplace is amazing but who could pass up the great photo op she gave you.
Post a Comment