Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fun - vs - Not Fun

Fun: New house
Not Fun: Living somewhere other than your new house.

Fun: New Carpet FINALLY being installed
Not Fun: Having to sit in an empty house while carpet is being installed.

Fun: Bonnie Tyler's "Holding out for a Hero" being played on the carpet installers radio just to remind you of your completely weird, fun & music loving husband who throws all caution to the wind on your family vacation and sings along at the top of his lungs! "He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight!" I swear he would have used a hairbrush microphone if someone would have handed it to him :o)
Not Fun: A husband who is cranky and without personality every day after only getting a few hours of sleep for weeks on end... ever painted your ENTIRE house including ceilings, trim and doors? No? I don't recommend it!

Fun: Annie realizing that sounds change when she plugs her ears with her little fingers.
Not Fun: Annie screaming at the top of her lungs with her fingers in her ears because its sounds cool :o)

Fun: Being at work to find out that your friend is delivering her baby down the hall and being able to run to be by her side and offer support and hugs.
Not Fun: Having to watch your friend deliver her pre-term baby especially when yours is the EXACT same gestational age :o( However I will leave the fun delivery details to the momma :o)

As you can tell things are pretty much the same around here, I would give an EMID (estimated move in date) but I have given up trying to figure that out. I will be here with my 4 pillows ready for my bed when my husband tells me it is ready for me no matter what time of day :o) In the mean time Kelly gets to move in tonight after carpet is installed! I am excited that someone gets to live here!

No comments: