I hate it when all the mail in the mailbox is addressed to "the resident at" or "Mable Trovillion"! Who wants the old dead owners junk mail? neither one is exciting At All!
I couldn't walk on the treadmill today for serious round ligament pain! So I had to do the elliptical and the stationary bike. For some reason I always feel like I get a better workout on the treadmill.
I went straight to the store today after I was done at the gym so that I could make dinner while Annie took her nap... only to realize when I got there that I had no wallet in the diaper bag and I had to go back home to get it! Good thing Kroger is only minutes from my house! Luckily I realized it before I even got Annie out of the car and didn't have a cart full of groceries!
I have avoided the deli counter at the new Kroger Marketplace like the plague since it opened many months ago. I truly believe they jacked the prices up on all the meat just to make the Boars Head meat look like its reasonably priced! I will admit, I have had boars head and it is Really good lunch meat, but I am NOT paying $9.00 for a lb of turkey!! So I waited in line behind ONE customer for forever today noticing that the slower than slow lady behind the counter kept getting their order wrong, and sure enough when she got to me she took my order for 1/2 lb of turkey and said "I will have to change my gloves first" as she stood there peeling her plastic gloves off and then turned around and looked for the box of gloves.... and looked...and looked, finally she dons her gloves and starts slicing turkey brings it over and its a whole lb and there is about 5 slices of turkey on there!!! I know I didn't specify how I wanted it cut but get real! I told her I only wanted half a lb and she simply took half away and gave me the rest... the other 3 slices.... whatever! I shouldn't be eating lunch meat anyway right?? HAHAHA
My house is SO messy and I haven't the energy to clean it!
Annie has been talking to people lately... people who aren't present! I will hear her in the other room or in the back seat saying "Hi-o, oh, yeah, yeah, oh, haha, uh hu, no, etc..." some times there is a name thrown in, usually Dora. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and believe that she is pretending to talk on the phone, but its really cute. Today she was in the back seat and I asked her who she was talking to and she said "papa" and proceeded to tell me about "dog-dog, mus-mick" and "mammie" as she laughed and laughed!!
I realized last night that I packed all of the good china away except those 10 pieces that are displayed behind the glass of the china cabinet!! Oops!
I spent yesterday at my mother in laws house doing laundry ALL DAY LONG! Its amazing how ridiculously long it takes to do your laundry when you can't do it at home while you do other things. Maybe I shouldn't wait 2 weeks to do laundry next time, so that I don't have 7 loads jammed in my car!
While the laundry was going yesterday Gerri and I took a walk with Annie and Brady up to our potential new house to peek at what is coming up in the flower beds! The walk was very do-able, nice even sidewalks the whole way, which is more than can be said for any sidewalk in Bellevue, I have yet to calculate it but I don't think that it is even a mile away! There was lots of exciting potential in the flower beds as well as lots of things that will need to be weeded through and thinned out. All in all I am excited about spring in a new house! The street is very quiet and the house is in a culdesac, plus next door is a flag lot with a Very long driveway so I am excited about children of all ages having a place to ride bikes etc!
Annie has been leaking out of her diaper every day this week, twice the diaper has burst and when I open her onesie there are little pee filled beads that come busting out all over the place! Today I was forced to buy overnight diapers so that I might not have that problem anymore. And no I do not want a lecture from any of you readers on cloth diapers and how they never leak! :o)

3 comments:
um, cloth diapers always leak. at least mine do. so you can get that off your guilty consience.
also, i can't wait to swap flowers!!!!!!
Yeah, I do nothing but disposables at night. Cloth are crappy for absorbancy.
Three things. 1. We have to set a flower swapping party date. 2. Yeah for peeking flowers! 3. Ran into Dar the other day and she is excited you're moving to her street and said there are loads of great people in the neighborhood, including young families.
Post a Comment