There are boxes lining the walls in the dining room ready to be taken to Joe's sisters for storage, and Joe had to move the dining room table yesterday so it is pushed up against the boxes. Annie keeps trying to walk around the table on the boxes side instead of the wide open side because that was always the side we walked around her whole life :o) She pushes through the chairs and boxes grunting and saying "toot, toot" because that is what I say when she is in my way "excuse me, toot, toot" so when we tell her to say excuse me she just says "toot, toot"
We ordered carpet last night at Home Depot which was exciting however I am already tired of spending money and we haven't even closed on the house yet! We have anticipated all of the expenditures that we can think we will need in this moving process but its still not fun to see such large sums being spent all at once. Remember I am not a spender, I am a hoarder :o)


1 comment:
I know the feeling and I"m not even moving! We are redoing the attic and I have to go pick out carpet this weekend for the stairs and we have to replace a window. It seems like there are endless things to do that will be "just a few hundred." Although, I'm dying to finish the attic, so I'm willing to put aside my hoarding ways for the next few weeks :)
Post a Comment