I want to be more interesting than I have been lately but I seriously feel like my life is the same old cycle these days. I work, pack some boxes, play with my baby, and feel so very pregnant! This pregnancy is different than the last one in so many ways however none of them drastic or necessarily bad, just different. I remember last time thinking it was ironic how often I didn't feel pregnant. I remember waking up in the morning and being surprised by the belly that I had. This time I feel like no matter what I do I feel so ridiculously pregnant and awkward. I asked my Dr about feeling so crampy all the time and he said it was common in second pregnancies. To which I replied "so its because of my old tired saggy muscles?" He said he would have put it prettier but yes :o) I love my sweet Dr. he is the best.
Joe felt her kick last night and it was very fun! He has never been too interested in the baby while in utero and I think he is crazy! I always sit and wonder what position she is in and what body part I am feeling and want to feel her moving all the time!
I also found out at my last OB appointment that this little girl has the same thing Annie did a
Choroid Plexus Cyst on her brain. These are very common and usually resolve on their own and we are not worried at all. Just excited to be able to get another formal scan and see our little girl at 32 weeks!

My 23 week belly
2 comments:
You look adorable! I'm so glad you mentioned that Joe is a bit disinterested, because my husband is the same way and I thought it was unusual, but I guess it's not. Someone told me once that husbands don't feel like dads until the baby's actually born, but wives feel like mothers from the minute they find out they're pregnant! Thanks for sharing.
Oh, I LOVE this little baby girl!!!
Post a Comment