



I dug an adorable outfit out this morning for my baby to wear. Gotta love Ralph Lauren hand-me-down khakis complete with pink ribbon belt! She was so cute I thought I would take her out for a little photo shoot. She has been hamming it up for the camera lately. She was happy until she tried to walk in the new shoes I had her in and she face planted on the sidewalk.... oops. The rest of the pictures had to be edited because she has a huge scrape on her forehead and a little bloody nose. :o(

7 comments:
Oh my word Kate-these look like a little Senior Picture Photo Shoot! How adorable! I love the attitude you can see; especially in the second one!!
oh my word - i want to eat her!
I changed which one my favorite is many times. I love them all.
seriously - your kid is adorable! annelise had that same onesie and i always loved the color of it on her light skin and blond hair. so cute!
That is THE CUTEST! A tiny baby jazzin' around in those adorable britches!
Good heavens. It's too much cuteness to handle!!! And I love that Sweet Annabelle used the term "britches"!
Did anybody mention how stinking cute she is?
Post a Comment