Thursday, September 24, 2009

Embracing the Season!

I have officially decided to embrace fall. The wreath has been hung on the front door, the Mumm is on the front step (thanks Peg!) the pie plate with the Pumpkin Pie Recipe painted on it is displayed on the sideboard!

I made a salad for lunch with the most delicious tasty apple ever

I baked Donna Tarkingtons Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!

A pot of Chili is simmering on the back burner

With Gilmore Girls on the tube for entertainment what more can a girl ask for?

And just because I can't get enough of my sweet girl and I know you were curious... her newest talents are: Roaring like a lion which is the cutest thing EVER! And she knows where her nose is, huh, shes brilliant!

3 comments:

The Talberts said...

awwww .. Gilmore Girls. I'd take Dawson's Creek over the Gilmore Girls any ol' day. But I like Lorelai and Rory just fine. :)

Betsy said...

oh man...I can't beleive M said that...you do not dis the Gilrmore Girls; especially to a Glenn Girl! However I too love Dawson's Creek, but GG wins! :)
And Kate-I want to come over and steal muffins, eat the chili and sit on the porch swing and look at your mums! Fall is wonderful.

Shannon said...

I have been thinking about your Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins since i read your blog a few days ago... and I cant stop.