
Last night we had a dinner of leftovers. My parents made ribs and cheesy potatoes and sent some home with Kelly for us (
joe). I don't care for ribs but LOVED the cheesy potatoes of which I also figured I would feed to my precious little girl. I had veges and dip along with my cheesy potatoes (I had a late lunch and wasn't very hungry, don't think that veges is the norm for me). Annie was however not interested in my potatoes once her father gave her a taste of the ribs!


I am done trying, the child will forever eat like her father and there are no vegetables in her future! Can our next child someday look/act/eat like me!?!
3 comments:
This is how I feel about Jacob. The first time he actually started asking for the pork chop bones to suck the meat off of at dinner, I was horrified. He would be perfectly content with a meal made up only of meat products.
Hahahahaha! That last photo of her with the rib in her mouth and the hand in the air - too funny! It's protein, lots of protein!
That baby is too fun!
Post a Comment