
I had been up for all of 3o minutes this morning when I knew that it was going to be a stir crazy day. I needed to do something fun and I had to make plans quick. So I called Kris and enticed her with 4 free tickets to the Cincinnati Museum Center! So we headed off with babies in tow for the Children's, History & Science museums! We started with the children's museum and ended with a fairly quick walk through the history museum trying to get something slightly educational out of it as the children ran through after a morning of fun Children's Museum play.

Dora shopping at the grocery store! It was one of my favorite play areas. The other parents thought Kris and I were crazy playing with the kids but it was super cool! I was the checkout lady and even picked up the intercom phone and announced a blue light special on Apple Dapples, which Dora was pleased about as she had them in her cart :o)


John Patrick and Dora playing
Veterinarian

Annie found an ear of corn to eat... the other moms love when you let your child suck on the toys

This was my favorite area, it was a "river" complete with a raining cloud, a Dam you could build and a lock you could run your boat through!

Kris,
Anella, J.P and Dory in the History Museum

We came back to my house for a yummy lunch of chicken nuggets and much needed naps! The naps lasted so long that we ended up inviting Grammy over for a yummy dinner of Lasagna and attempted to make my favorite garlic
biscuits, however distracted by children wanting to help and conversation with Kris I
accidental added 4x salt! They were AWFUL! I didn't realize it until Dora and JP spit them out at dinner and Kris mentioned a funny aftertaste... It tasted like the ocean! Oh well, I didn't need the
carbs anyway :o)
1 comment:
ha! How cute. What a fun day. We had season passes for the museum last year and the kids liked it. Us too!
Post a Comment