
This weekend we went to Owensboro to visit Joe's family. We stay with his "Mamaw Bunny" (don't worry I laugh too when I hear a grown man talk like that!) His Uncle Dave and Aunt Linda from Paducah live with Bunny every weekend so they were there as well. It's always a good time because Joe usually goes off and does boy things with his father and Uncle Dave and leaves us girls to have a lazy afternoon and I love Bunny and Aunt Linda! Plus Aunt Linda now keeps her granddaughter Abby on Saturdays so Annie got to spend some time with her cousin. (Quiz: What is the relationship between Annie and Joe's cousins daughter? Second cousins?) Anyway Abby wanted little to do with Annie Girl until Linda picked her up, then Abby tried to pry Linda's hands off of Annie, I sensed a little granddaughter jealousy going on. :o)


Abby likes to play with Mamaws Oxygen tubing!

Aunt Linda with Abby and Annie

This sleepy baby laid on the floor playing with her new ribbon blanket for 3 hours! It's her new favorite toy.

No comments:
Post a Comment