I love snow more than words can explain. I never watch the news when it snows or listen to grumpy people whine about it either. I get that it backs up traffic and makes roads slick, you have to shovel your drive which is work you may not want to do. However I love it all, driving in it, shoveling it, playing in it, and simply watching it! I was up at 3:30 am Tuesday and I sat in the hallway and just watched it fall for a while.
I was sad this morning because I didn't have anyone to share it with. Annie was a good companion for gazing at it from the window

However she did not appreciate going out in it :o(

And apparently when you lay a screaming baby down in the snow they automatically make a snow angel!
4 comments:
OOHHH! An eensy weensy snow angel baby! That goes in the "firsts" album. One of mine made a snow angel yesterday - it's lots bigger...
I'll post a photo -
s
stinking adorable. basically I love that kid.
elly's First Big Snow picture is almost exactly like annie-girl's.
What A sweet little angel! I can't wait to see her again.
I love that baby...and snow!
Post a Comment