I went to walmart last night. I hate walmart very much and I hate it even more now that they have made it a super walmart! I went there because I was desperate last month for a stable for my poor sad sableless nativity scene and I couldn't find one anywhere. I found one at walmart for $10.00, however unbeknownst to me, my wonderful husband found a better one for me for Christmas! So I was going to return my stable and get a few things I needed for a get together I am having tonight. They started off not taking the stable back because its after Christmas and they don't take Christmas things back, grrrr.... I have a receipt!!! Then as I wander around this HUGE store looking for the things I need I am just getting more and more upset about having to give these people my money. I went to the checkout and I have a gift card from in store credit that I have had in my wallet all year long. IT wouldn't work either, the line got all backed up while a manager had to come over and make the card work and then there was like $2.00 on the stupid thing!! We are having Mexican night and I needed Margarita stuff and the liquor store only sold vats of tequila and premixed margarita mix, neither of which I was willing to pay for. So my one stop shopping now turned into two stop shopping! So what I got out of my late night shopping escapade last night. I am sorry that wonderful Sams is affiliated with this place, I am glad I live a mile from one of the largest liquor stores in NKy guaranteed to have what I need, and I have a stable free to a barnless home. Seriously does anyone wish they had a walmart quality stable for next Christmas because I would love to donate this one to your family!
5 comments:
would my people fit? I don;t have one.
how can they not take christmas stuff? it's walmart.
and jp would say, "aunt tate, don't say hate, that's crooked speech, put it far from you." that's what he told me yesterday. :-)
verification word- "deitable"
definition- able to be a deity
example- krissy is so good she is almost dietable.
hehe
darn, darn, i spelled "dietable" in my joke instead of "deitable" that takes away the funniness and makes it about someone other than me. I may be angelically good but definately not "dietable". :-)
(all that made my head hurt. I won't try to be humorous with the verification word for this comment.)
verification word: somuti
definition: somalian booty
also .. i don't go to wal mart because i feel my blood pressure rising the second i walk inside. i don't complain to companies too often, but i would definitely find someone to have a word with about not being able to return your stable thing. that makes absolutely no sense.
oh no! it wasn't ben. it was melissa. talbert. ben and i need separate home computers. sorry.
kris, hysterical
tate, just wait 'til you update this time!!
Post a Comment