Oh man what a morning. I have only been up for an hour and I feel like I really want to go back to bed and tell everyone to start over!
Last night Annie's eye was swollen and a little red. We tried to wipe/flush it out but it didn't look a whole lot better after we did. This morning she woke up and it was very red and very swollen and gross! It is the same eye that has a blocked tear duct and so I am used to it being a little gross.
This was also the morning that the security company was supposed to come install our security system...
Super mom (that's me) called the Pedi and made an appointment for 10:00 this morning and then called the security people and tried to get them to come after 12:00. No such luck, they were already on their way and now I had to cancel that appointment.
My husband keeps calling and adding things to my to do list which is annoying me greatly but I guess it's good to stay busy because it will distract me from wanting to CRY!! And I have this icky feeling still looming over my head consuming my thoughts so whenever something happens I keep thinking (input whining voice here) and I was robbed!!!
I feel like everything happens for a reason. But sometimes I over analyze the reason. I keep thinking, are we not supposed to get a security system installed, did we make that decision to quickly? I didn't wait and watch Annie's eye long enough and by now the swelling has gone down significantly, is it really important to go to the Dr? What if I didn't make the appointment and she goes blind in her Right eye? Is it an allergy? A scratch? Pink Eye? The bubonic plague?
I feel like my head is going to explode and its not even 9:00!!
Oh well, I guess I will add to my to do list stopping by the Nuelsens house to borrow a camera (thank you thank you thank you!!) that way you all can see the swollen eye... that is if her face doesn't fall off as a result of the plague :o(
PS I just realized that my title is spelled wrong and came back to fix it, but I think I will leave it saying "lift" instead of life because that is just the kind of day I am having!!
Forget-Me-Not Thoughts
1 month ago

3 comments:
grrr :o(
You can always treat the eye the way your hippy sister would...
Wait, which one is the hippy sister?
Also Kate, I'd be happy to drop it off at your place. You're kinda-sorta on my way to work.
I pictured you doing your flop onto the floor and then posting this.
just kidding. sorry you're having a hard day. and your security system is a good idea, trust the hubby on that one.
Post a Comment