Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Its Hard to Blog When Your Computer is Stolen While You Sleep

Well I have taken a short blogging hiatus while my computer monitor was out of the house for a while :o( Our house was broken into sunday morning while we slept in our beds. I am a little nervous about blogging the whole story and posting it out there for all the world to see. However it is a REALLY crazy and really good God story so I have typed it all out and emailed it to a few who have been asking. In the end we are all ok and I will let you all read the rest for yourselves. So respond to this post by giving me your email if you want the whole story at your fingertips. And I am sorry but there will be no pictures of my sweet little Annie Girl for a while because those punks have my camera! **Tear**

9 comments:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

WHAT?!?!?!?! Oh, Kate! How Horrible!!! Glad you are all OK!

(would love to read the whole gory story)

Susan

Rachael Neal said...

oh my gosh dear! i want the story please! rachaelneal@gmail.com

The Talberts said...

Wow. That's insane. I do want the full story. holland1632@yahoo.com.

running shoes said...

Oh man!! that totally stinks! I want to read it too.
jenyrichardson[at]fuse[dot]net

Kimberly said...

Sister!! I can't believe that!!! skaggs.kimberly@gmail.com

Kentucky Kate said...

I've heard the story - you should blog it. It totally sucks, but would make a great blog story :) Let us know if you need anything until all your stuff is recovered.

joehendrix said...

Hi Kate,

I heard most of the story from Kel & your Mom,(on Skype!) but would love to hear the whole thing from you.

By the way, I love Pandora Radio.

Ashley said...

Sorry to hear that, please send story to ashleyjouk@yahoo.com
Thanks

Glimpses of Green said...

Oh dear- so sorry that happened. MAtt and i want to hear what happened. Glad you guys are okay!
mk.green@mac.com