Every year my grandma buys everyone in the family (there are 47 of us) the same gift. The gift always has a meaning. One year she got us all one of those little christmas battery operated candle lights and said we were the light of her life. One year it was an apple ornament because we were the apple of her eye, one year it was a sequined Santa hat... im not sure why... Anyway this year I came up with an idea that she loved, so I had these made for everyone.
The backs had our family tree on them. I thought they turned out great and they were only about $6.00 each.

4 comments:
I swear that you and Kris started posting family pics just so you could do that to my family's faces...
Kia- you're right. but not your family, just ben, the rest of you are just lucky bystanders.
Kate- buster wears his shirk as often as possible. He is your designer lable's biggest fan.
also, last night when John got home and changed, JP says, "that's a really cool shirk daddy." it was just a long sleeve tee. the kid loves his shirks.
I love Kara's family in these photos you post!
Actually I'm thinking about starting to post pictures of you guys just so I have an excuse to do that.
Post a Comment