Oh my word, I am a blogger! Now I have to start with the fact that I am only doing this because 1. I thought I would have something better to do this afternoon and my plans changed,
2. it is raining outside and what better to to than blog
3. I read others blogs and I am jealous of their cyber thoughts and I want to jot down my cyber thoughts. :o)
4. I am thrilled at the idea of being stalked by people who I barely know:o)
I do have a few things to say about starting this blog, I hope people are not offended by sarcasm bad spelling/grammer or the overuse of commas because these things will be rediculously common in my postings.
2. it is raining outside and what better to to than blog
3. I read others blogs and I am jealous of their cyber thoughts and I want to jot down my cyber thoughts. :o)
4. I am thrilled at the idea of being stalked by people who I barely know:o)
I do have a few things to say about starting this blog, I hope people are not offended by sarcasm bad spelling/grammer or the overuse of commas because these things will be rediculously common in my postings.
I added a picture for your viewing pleasure of our recent trip to Naples.

3 comments:
Hi there. Welcome to the blogging community. I can say that because I started one just a few days before you.
Ha ha ha. I frequently type things and then think of the multitudes of people I might offend. Then I hit "publish" anyway... Kidding :)
Hey! I love that you got bored and chose this to do!
Also, no one can stalk you, your the goast sister. Just yesterday John's cousin said, "How many sisters do you have? I think I always forget one..." yep, it was you. :-)
Post a Comment